Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Happy birthday to my loveee! ♥

Alright, it's 27th July, one day earlier before his birthday. We celebrate it in advance as I have to set up for my final year project exhibition :(

Here is the present from him :)  I still cannot afford to buy him the brand he want :( But will get him one when I'm able to do so! ;)




A little surprise trick for him and luckily it's work! haha :D










Yeah, we love mentai so muchhhhh! :D ♥ 



Awww, finally my final year project is done! Really had a lot of fun in the exhibition this two days! :D Gonna miss you people soooo muchhhh! ='( But we still have an exam to go. So must have a crazy day after the exam with the college mates! ;D ♥ ♥ ♥


 *selfmade cupcakes for the exhibition^^*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket