Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Bangkok ♥ 130813

Sawadeeka~ haha. Wellow people! This time I'm going to blog about my bangkok trip! :D Yes, the problem I'd mentioned before is settled by purchasing another return ticket :( Anyway, after all it is over so we don't talk about it, let's share about my Bangkok trip this time :) Yeah, I have been there just few months before, with my cousins and this time will be a trip with the hubbie and his colleagues :)

Wake up about 3am in the morning and reach the airport about 5pm since there was a heavy rain in the early morning :S After settled down the ticket thingy then had our breakfast at Starbucks.




Signature hot chocolate :) Not bad 


We reached there about 8am, and the 'taxi' from the Grand Diamond Suites Hotel was already waiting there :) So, here we go! :D







snacks is indispensable because we need to spend about 45 mins to the hotel! hehe


Tadaaa~ This is our room! :)





This is the hotel that we stayed. Grand Diamond Suites hotel. It's just 0.2km to Platinum Fashion mall, which is the girl's shopping paradise! Woohoo~ :P and it is also very near to  Panthip Plaza IT mall(0.1km), Pratunam market(0.3km) and also Central world which is about 0.5km. So this hotel is actually quite recomended as it is very convenient to places but the price is not too cheap as well.

After settle all the things down, then we are all ready to start our journey at Bangkok! :D


As I said, Platinum mall is just 0.2km from our hotel, means just about 3 mins walk. Yeap, it's superb near :D


Before shopping, the first thing to do is to treat our stomach before everything :D 
It's a food court inside Platinum mall @ Zone 1. 

Yeah, tom yam kung is a must when you're in Thailand! 
This is just nice 




After a quick shopped then we intended to have some desserts beside Platinum :) 
Btw, you can see Tuk-tuk cars all the way in Thailand. And bargain is a must before you get up to the car. Be a smart traveller!




Just love rose so muchhhh 


A cup of water is just like a great gift in this hot weather!


Had dessert at Swensen's while waiting others to finish :)


Not bad ♥ 



After went back to hotel and rest for a while then out again for the second round! This time we decided to walk to Siam paragon that's 15-20mins walk from our hotel. =O But still considered near actually. hehe


Sawadeeka~







Bought some snacks from the roadside stalls :)
Actually I did not intend to take photos of them. But since they persist, sighhh. So I did. haha :P




Dropped by the Zen World and saw this, it's awesome!


and this is cute too! :D





My pattern king! =P


Finally we have reached Siam paragon! Had a window shopped in Siam Paragon and walk to the opposite to grab something to eat for our dinner. hehe :D

Fried chicken from the stall, it's superb nice and sooo cheap!


Popular mango stick rice in thailand 



Tom yam kung ❤ but this is pretty spicy, don't try it if you can't take any spicy food. lol




This omelette is tasty as well 



This is somewhat like thai style roti canai, and it's sweet one. Could have a try too :)


After our dinner then hubbie and I decided to have some desserts at After you @ Siam Paragon ♥ I've heard about it before I come, and I've ever seen this on tv as well. So I wanted to try it so muchhhh! And yeahhh, finally I did ♥ :D

*click in the word 'after you' for more details :)*



Had to queue and wait for it :(



Had a look at their menu so that need not to decide too long when you get in :)




My love one 






Tadaaa~ This is the Shibuya Honey Toast. It's the biggest one in the menu, so we had chosen it :D 
It's sooo awesomeee 



The name of this I've forgotten. Paisehhh :S hehe. But this is toothsome too ♥ :D



My hubbie is ready to eat! :D Aren't you?




Here's some free cookies for everyone :)


I'm soooo satisfied with the dessert today!! I'm so blissful :D  


On the way back we saw a lotttt of dessert at the same floor of After you. Omgggg, sweet tooth's paradiseee! 



Awww, first day just gone like this :( I wanna stay longer for more dessert :(((

Alright, stay tuned for the second day of my Bangkok trippp! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket