Wednesday, June 27, 2012

19th Birthday?

Ohhh, I'm sorry my readers. I've broke my words again as I've promised to update blog oftenly :(
Assignments really made me breathless! Just done my first presentation in this sem, finally can loosen up for one day. Yeap, because I still have a lot of assignment and presentation waiting for me in these coming week. Awww, hope everything will be all right =(
 
Finally I can stay at home for a whole day! Supposed to go Putrajaya to take photos for my assignments today, but I have no transport to go and back as my friends whom driving are not going to college as well to aviod find parking for a whole day or stuck in college until 6pm+. Our beloved prime minister is coming to our college today =) So, thank you very much. Hope I could finish my assignment on time :S

Btw, did a little changes on my blog today to make it fresh! It's all done by myself, hope you all will like it =P I personally love it so  much



Alright, so speaking of my birthday, it was just a normal outing with Mr.Liu since we didn't have any special plan for my birthday this year :)

Garden as brunch. It's been a while since I have been there. The last time I went there was 2 years ago, I think? hahah.











Mr.Liu did it for me =D How sweet .♥


This mushroom soup supposed to be the first to serve up. Who knows the waiter left that out so it became the last one to surve up.



It served with the garlic bread. =)


After a window shopped, went to Hui Lau Shan to have dessert. It is a popular dessert in Hong Kong, btw =)




A photo taken by Mr.Liu.


Tadaaa~ 芒の戀







I'm not a mango lover actually, but I still eat mango la. So for me, it's consider toothsome! :D Not sour at all ;) ♥ Must have a try! But there's always a long queue, so get ready~ haha. 

Another post about cake and present will try to post after complete my assignments. So, wait for me!

and pleaseeee, help  me to click the 3 advertisments on my blog everytime you visit. It's on the top, side bar and the bottom of the first post :) 
Thank youuuuu. Love you all!




xoxo;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket