Friday, June 29, 2012

Alright, this is my birthday cake from Delectable :)




It's not an official birthday cake? haha. But I tried it once and I've fell in love with this cake!

Here's the story, Mr.Liu planned to give me a surprise at night with this cake. He bought it one day before my birthday. Actually I already knew what he wanted to do as his attitude was slightly different from usual. Since I can't sure about it yet so I just kept silent and act like didn't know anything :P and after a long story, his surprise was failed even under my sister's help, all because of me. The plan failed when he reached my room with the cake and tried to wake me up by calling my name for 2/3 times then only I woke up. hahaha. Sorry laaa beeee =( But still, thankssss alot!!! Love you so much!


This cake is soooo damn nice! Trust me, you'll fall in love with it after the first try! 



Chocolate + Cheese
The chocolate is not too sweet and the cheese is not too heavy! Just NICE
 

Here's some of the presents that I got on my birthday :)









Thanks for the presents! Love you all~!!!

Btw, didn't have a great birthday this year as I didn't get the birthday wishes from some good friends..and it made me feel like birthday is actually just a very normal day as usual. Nothing special. Sigh..hope next year birthday will be better? lol. 
And thank you for those who wished me on my birthday! I'm appreaciate it


xoxo;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket