Thursday, December 15, 2011

15th Dec 2011 @ Mission Impossible.

 *old photo again

Today I have no transport to college again due to daddy outstation and I haven't get my license yet! =( Really soooo pek cek about transportation :'( It's really really difficult staying so far away from college. If am born with silver spoon then everything will be solved! But too bad am not =( Because of transportation problem, many of my assignment have to hand in late, and it is worse when come to group discussion. Ohhh noooo. Must start to learn to drive right after new year and get a license asap. At least things will be better after I have a license :S


So yea, thanksssss alot to Mr.Liu to drive me to many places to print things and hand in my assignments today! I love youuu

Took our breakfast nearby my house before going to col :)

 IMY :(



Went to watch a movie at noon with Mr.Liu and Jason. Mission Impossible.


What an awesome movie! Tom cruise is sooo amazing!! Awww. hahaha. And Paula Patton looks so hot! :-O Ya, this movie is strongly recomended! But I wasn't 100% enjoy the movie because of the so-damn-cold-air cond =__= We watched the movie at the new shopping complex, Space u8 @ Bukit Jeluntong. Hmm..it's not really a shopping complex btw, it's somewhere like Sunway Gizamall :) So if you guys are going there to watch movie, rmb to bring your jacket! If not you will be fronzen like me x__x lol..

2 comments:

  1. Yea. sooo nice :D Especially Tom Cruise! Muaahahah. But 2hours and 30 mins la :S

    ReplyDelete

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket