Sunday, December 18, 2011

18th Dec 2011

Awww daddy is back! :D So not working today to accompany him. Even just for breakfast and lunch =) Went to Sunway with Mr.Liu and his sis at evening.



Bought a pork burger and a sausage from Loong Kee. haha. Not  bad thou ;)


After walked around then it's time to eat dinner! :D
Sushi zanmai was our choice for dinner :) I don't mind to wait for the long queue /.\ hehee.






This is nice! :D


My fav tempura!! But it served up at last and I was a bit fulled that time :(


Oh yea, bought a fake eye lashes. Hello kittyyyy ♥ it's recomended by 女人我最大 :)




And a eye glue, it's so cuteee ♥ :D



Do you realised that I didn't make up for a longgg time d? Hmm..I mean like putting fake eyelashes and colour lens. haha. Plan to have a fresh look soon ;) Stay tune! :P

Aww I spent alot of money. I kept taking out money from my acc =( But I just bought 2 set of new year clothes? Awww. I think I will just buy a lil bit for next year. Really flat broke d T__T


Money come money comeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket