Monday, December 12, 2011

11th Dec 2011 @ Family day ♥

 *an old photo

Went to Sunway with my family today. Our purpose to go there is to watch the movie, Petaling street warriors.


Hmm..not bad. Kinda funny :) But some parts are boring :S 可能本人笑点比较高. hahah.
Alright, had lunch @ Canton-i after movie.


Appetizer.

Ice Lemon Tea.

Milk Tea.

Oo Long Tea.

 上菜了! :D







Yea, not bad thou ;)


Bought a mascara of the brand Majolica Majorca. I love it's design ♥ I haven't start to use that. Will tell you all whether its good or not after tried :D

Ohh ya, they're having promotion now. RM42.90 > RM39, if not mistaken ;)

After got home and took a shower, went to Paparich @ Kota Damansara with Demi and Angie to do assignments.

Look like Sadako. hahaha.
 







Awww hope I can finish my assignments asapppp! Hate doing assignments sial :( Shoo shoooo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket