Saturday, October 8, 2011

Arlene's birthday!

Okay, it's one of my exercise that have to hand in today. I finished this within half an hour I think. haha.

Alright, went to What Cafe @ Genting Klang with Mr.Liu for lunch. Today is our One year and eleventh monsary! Lovee ya ♥ ;)



They said my dark eye circle is getting obvious =((


Awww. Guess what? I bought a Hello Kitty biscuit from my col canteen! :D Its cute~


Tadaa~ Come to my topic today...It's Arlene's Birthday! :D




Happy birthday again, sweetie! ;) ♥

Took some goosey photos while waiting my friends to finish his class and send us home :P
Left hand side is the crazy me, while right hand side is the serious side of me. LOL. Btw, I look so stupid at the left-hand side of the photo! D: hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket