Monday, October 10, 2011

8th October 2011

I've got a kinda serious sore throat after the japanese buffet(post will be update soon) =( And I even got fever! Today on the way to college, felt so worse. Felt like throwing up and the painful of sore throat was really killing me. So I asked Bieber to send me home :S Thanks alot Bieber! =) And sorry if I made you late anyway :S
After got home then had a nap for an hour plus then got up for my breakfast and then slept again till 2pm+ =__= It's not the worst part. The worst was, after I woke up, I ate porridge and of course some vegetables. After 1 or 2 hours, I felt hungry again @@ OMG. Am wondering what's happened to me? D:

Anyway, I felt better now, but I still suffering from sore throat :( Tmrw still have to stay back at college until 5pm. Ishh =(

Alright, since am feeling better now, so I can update a post for last Sat :P

I did a hair cut as I felt that my hair was too long :S

The length seems no difference right? hahaha.
But actually it became thinner alot now. And if you see properly, before I did my hair cut, my hair is under my waist, and now it's just ngam ngam reach the waist. loll...


After the hair cut, went to a Tast vegetarian @ Kota Damansara for lunch with my sis, dad and an auntie :)

The appetizer =)






This and the one before it is very very nice! Loveee them!!! :D ♥
 

Bought Chatime and some bread from Hokkaido Japanese Pastry House before going home :D



Wooo...hope I can get well sooo soon! I really hate sore throat :( Cause I cant eat any fried food. You know? Fried food is my fav sial =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket