Friday, October 14, 2011

Umai-ya Japanese Buffet @ Damansara Utama.


Hello people! It's good food again! :D
Went to Umai-ya with Mr.Liu that day to celebrate our One year and eleventh month anniversary =D
Suppose to reach there at 11.30am, but since we don't really know the road, so got there around 12pm. hahaha. Anyway, at least I've reached :P


This is there buffet menu,
Their buffet time is just 11.30am-2.30pm :)


and this is the normal menu,


 My stupid face. hahah.

Green tea.


 Garlic fried rice. Not bad ♥

Soba :)

Potato salad.

 Chawanmushiii ♥



This is actually Tofu. Kinda nicee =)
  
and this is Tofu also. But I didn't try it because I started to feel fulled afer half an hour =__=

 

This is nice!! There's Unagi and cheese on top! ♥ :D





This is Unagi Tempura. Superb niceeee!! ♥



My fav Ebi Tempura!! :D But I just eat one of them because I really fulled until can't take in anything d =_= Really "mm dai" if I eat buffet, cause I eat a lil bit already full =__=


 The dessert, Green tea and Chocolate ice-cream :D Not bad thou ♥


I got sore throat for almost a week d after that day =__= But it's worth! Cause the food is really really nicee =D



This place is just beside Uptown. And there's a Starbucks right beside it. Just wanna let you know if you wanna find it :)
This is their website, you may have a look if you're interested ;)
http://umai-ya.com/



Had a really nice and pleasant day today :) Thanks baby ♥ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket