Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pao Xiang Bah Kut Teh @ Genting Klang


Suddenly felt like eating Bah Kut Teh today. So went to Pao Xiang Bah Kut Teh @ Genting Klang with Mr.Liu for breakfast before class :P



That time I went there, there was no one inside. I mean..not even a customer. So I was standing outside and considering about wanna go in or not..Then the boss saw us and ask us to look around and so and so..lol. She is superb friendly! haha. So we went in and tried ;)

Actually the food not bad what..the price is also kind of affordable. I'm wondering why there have no customer o_O









 Went to The Garden after col with Mr.Liu and Bieber for a survey conversation @ Italiannies.



This is the first time I joined this kind of activity. All of them are so friendly and nice to chat =) Must join again next time :P haha.

Oh yea, are you a Digi user? Have you ever get RM15 reload for your num? If you get a RM15 reload, aloft of the reload num, there's a space for u to scratch. Today I bought one and after I scratch it, there's written smth like "Yay! dapatkan camera DMC-S1...get 2 4GB memory card and a camera beg cost RM180..."
Then I was like "huh?? Serious ah??" So we went back to the shop and asked, the guy asked me to redeem it at Fotokem. But before I went to Fotokem, I already expected that Digi is not that good kay~ haha. Since there's a Fotokem in MidValley, so we went to ask. And the guy said Digi gave the wrong information. The coupon just meant that you can get the camera with a lower price if you get the voucher =_= So yeah, don't be so happy if you get what I've got today! hahah.
The yellow man is a liar! =( 


Lol..k la, I think that's all for today.
Byeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket