Thursday, August 11, 2011

1 year and 9 months anniversary :) ♥

Photobucket
Morning people! :D

Photobucket
We stay at 22nd floor. So if you're acrophobia, you better don't look out from the window. lol. Aww I miss Space shot. haha.

Alright, took our breakfast @ Food Court again. lol.

Photobucket
Photobucket
This is mine. Yeah, damn a lot. Of course I can't finish it :S No worries, Mr.Liu is beside. haha. Anyway, it just cost RM25!! Omg. Rm25 can get lotsa of food :S haha.

Photobucket
Mr.Liu's.

Photobucket
Chrys's. :)

After breakfast, bowling again. aha ;)
Photobucket

Window shopped for a lil while then went home :) Reached Mr.Liu house already 5pm+. Rushed home to do my assignment then went to Damansara for dinner with baby Liu :D

Dinner @ Station One.
Awww. I think I never eat at Station One since 2 years ago? lol. And it just refurbished. I prefer current one :) Looks brighter so that the photos will be nicer too :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Baskin Robbin as dessert :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Went Watson and bought alot of things. This is one of them :) I always saw this brand in Vivi. Since my shampoo had finished, so I bought this and try. Hope it's good and can suit my hair :)

Lastly, Happy One year and nine months anniversary to you, baby! :D Really had pleasant day with you :) Thanks alot ♥


xoxo;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket