Friday, August 12, 2011

2nd August 2011 @ Bao bao Cafe House.

Photobucket

Wellow~ This post supposed to be posted one week ago. lol. But since I had no time, so..sorry guys :S At least I've posted it now :P


It's another Cafe house @ Genting Klang.
Sneaked out from col with hubbie while break time :P

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hmm..Not bad actually. I rated this shop as 6/10?


Alright, after the lunch then went back to col for my another class :)
These are my crazyyy classmates~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Have you notice that me and Pui Yan(yellow) were in almost all the photos? hahah. Yeah, we're so 38 :P


More toothsome food will be coming up! Stay tuned :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket