Thursday, August 11, 2011

5th & 6th August 2011 @ Genting wooo~

Had dinner at kfc with the fam and hubbie after class :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This lil monkey tagged along :D See, how excited was him! lol.

After the dinner, daddy send us to Mr.Liu's house because I will be following his fam to Genting tonight :) While Mr.Liu bathing, I found that I've forgot to bring my jacket. While waiting him to come out and tell him, I realised that the things I forgot to bring are getting more and more. Purse, cellphone, contact lens case...oh goshhh. Am I a human being? Or I think maybe the part of my brain that use to keep memories had left in my mom's stomach =_=
I think next time I better list down the things I have to bring earlier on a piece of paper and do a last checking before going out. And I hope I will not forget where I put the paper. loll.


Finally set out about 8pm+ from his house :D We were watching "The ghost must be crazy" on the way up to Genting. Awww so scaryyy~ haha.

Got there about 10pm+. Took a photos while his parents went to check in :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Baby love this so much. lol.


Bought some food back to hotel as supper :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Goodnight guys! ;D



DAY 2

Awww. What a nice weather! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

We woke up earlier to go outdoor to play as there will be lesser people in the morning so we needn't to wait in the long queue :D

Our 3rd game was Space shot. Woww. Nice one! haha xD

Photobucket
This Kaya balls are nice! It taste somewhat like Kenny Roger's muffin :D

Photobucket
See, he is soo cute and chubbyyy :D

Photobucket
Get ready? haha.

Bought a long-time-no- eat candy floss :D

Photobucket

Clownnn! :D
Photobucket

What should you do when see them? Of course is get balloon from them! Aha :D
Photobucket

We got it too ;D
Photobucket

Photobucket
Cute right? hahah.

Photobucket
Mr.Liu got won a rabbit toy from game and it is belong to me now :D
Yea,I know my eyes looks so funny in the photo, because I was facing the sun and I ady tried so hard to open my eyes as big as I can. Forgive me. LOL.

After played for few hours, it's time to go back to hotel to rest for a while to charge battery. Yeah, our body battery. hahah.

Took lotsa photos there :P

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After got up, it's time to take our lunch! :D
@Food Court.
Photobucket

Photobucket

After the lunch, we went outdoor again to play but suddenly rained cats and dogs D: So we ran back to indoor to wait for rain to stop :S
Had Baskin Robbin while waiting :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

When we went out again, there was sooo cloudy.
Photobucket
See it? lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We were stucking inside :( Luckily we were saved after few mins :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
She is so funny~ haha.

Dinner @ Kenny Roger :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Went for a movie after our dinner :)
I love Wing Chun was the movie of the day.
Photobucket

After I watched it, I felt regreted to watch it in cinema.
It's really bored. Just 3/10 parts in the movie are really funny. Sigh. Disappointed :(

Bowling afterward :D I was not joining as I dunno how to play it :S lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Starbuck starbucks ♥ :D
Photobucket

Photobucket
Hahah.

Awww, sooo tired :S But its fun! Really really fun! :D It's been a long time I never play the games at outdoor since last year :S And I found that it's really really fun and it can helps you to release the stress from your assignments/works! ;)

Alright, it's time to sleep now. Nights everyone ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket