Sunday, August 21, 2011

21st August 2011 @ Sunway.

DSC_0171
This is not the picture of the day actually. But I was wearing the same shirt as in the photo today la. heheh.

Had my last paper today. Thanks babyy for waking up at 6am and send me to col!! :D
Had my breakfast at col's canteen. And the nugget I've bought dropped onto the floor. I haven't even bite any of it!! :'( Sigh.
DSC_0858

After exam, went to Sunway with Mr.Liu :)
Pommes Frites was the place for lunch.
DSC_0867

DSC_0865

DSC_0862
Yeah, he was looking at the menu. So big right? hahah.

DSC_0863

DSC_0869

DSC_0871
I love their homemade Ice lemon tea :D

fsf
Soup of the day.

DSC_0880
Salad of the day :)

Mr.Liu's Macaroni Seafood Cheese Baked

DSC_0891-vert
It's super duper tasty!! :D Aww cheese cheese cheeseee~

And this is mine,
DSC_0903-vert
There are a ham inside the chicken. Nice too :D Just the sauce a lil bit sour :S


Wacthed the movie, Fortune buddies.
600full-the-fortune-buddies-poster

Yeah, it's soooo funny! :D But some parts made me felt boring because I ever heard the jokes they said. Anyway, it's recommended ;D

DSC_0909-horz
Bought half dozen of J.CO doughnuts before going home :D

DSC_0911

Untitled-1
And I bought a Hello kitty protector!! :D Cute lehhh~ muahahahah. And it's like a set together with my mouse pad and laptop sleeve :P


Chatime with the cousin, Trista at night. We chatted 3 hours continuously. hahah.
g
Chatime is always soo niceee! I love pearls~~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket