Sunday, August 21, 2011

20th August 2011

DSC_0846

Went to Damansara for breakfast with Mr.Liu early in the morning :)

DSC_0848

DSC_0851

Aww. The staff still can recognised me :O Even I didn't go there for about half year d :S haha.


After the breakfast, went to my ex-shop to find my buddies and the boss :D Actually I'd plan to rest for one week to enjoy my holiday then only start working. But since the boss said he has not enough staffs, so I have to work start from the coming Monday =.= Ohhh my holiday~

Oh ya, I went to my first lesson of learning driving today. This is the 1st time I drove. Awww. So damn gan jionggg you know D: Luckily nothing dangerous happened :P Anyway, hope I can pick it up well soon :)



Next post is coming up ;)
Byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket