Thursday, August 25, 2011

Am addicting to the taiwan tv series, 犀利人妻, this few days. It's introduced by my cousin Trista.

60397_a

I just watched half of it, and without a doubt, it's sooo nice! :D
After watching it, I believe that there are no any perfect guys in this world. Okay, I know am crapping. Well, or can say that..betray is an inborn of every guy? Or maybe girl too. But anyhow, guys have more. Agree?
Even Mr.Liu treat me so soo good and swear to me that he will not do smth that betray me, but I know, it's a lie. A lie to hold a relationship. I know that he will betray me one day..maybe not me. Maybe is other girls? But he will do it one day soon..Because he is a male.
Am not want to talk bad about guys..sorry for any offence. Just..I'm worrying. Worry that I will meet Mr.Betray one day..lol.

Anyway, it's just a vain post. Sorry for wasting your time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket