Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pizza Hut :D

Sneaked out from college while break time to take a lunch :P
Since we're already feel bored with the food at canteen and TBR(an area around TARC, Tarc studens must know), so we've decided to go Genting Klang to find something to eat :D

I thought they were going to eat steamboat so I wasn't follow. Steamboat in that supe-duper-hot weather is just a way to commit sucide. So yeah, dragged Mr.Liu to eat Pizza with me :P No la. He was perfectly willing to go with me :D hehehe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mr.Liu brought me this from home. He said he found it in some corner of his house. hahah.

Photobucket

His friend's notebook. A guy's notebook =.= So cuteeeee lo. I want a hello kitty one :(

Photobucket
Garlic bread stick + mushroom soup is absolutely the perfect match!
But too bad the soup of the day was not mushroom :( Anyway, its nice too :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Camwhored before eating :P

Photobucket

After finished eating, Mr.Liu took out his homework and do while waiting my friends to finish eating :)

Photobucket

Macam yes~ LOL.

Photobucket

Look at my correction tape! haha. It's like just took out from rubbish bin xD
I dunno why. Everything once put into my pencil box, it will turn black within one month. hahaha. Maybe because of my pencils? Noo...my friends have a lot of pencil thou, but why their are so clean? =.=

Photobucket


Photobucket

Mr.Liu brought me the homemade barley :D yeah, its nice :) Thanks baby ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket