Thursday, July 7, 2011

7th July 2011 @ Birthday Hubbie :)

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to Hubbieee,
Happy Birthday to youuu :D

And Happy One year and eight months anniversary, baby. ILOVEYOU


As I can't go out this few days, so I can't buy any present for him :( But I just can't let myself don't do anything for him today. So I sneaked out to the nearby bakery to get a cake for him :D
Actually I'd planned to rushed back to school to celebrate with him before his class. But thanks to the Metro bus, I was late =.= And it ruined my plan. Awww. Nvm, it's okay. I still can celebrate with him after my class :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thanks Zachary for taking this picture :D
Btw, am not uploading much photos. You may see the others photos on my facebook album :)

So since we cant managed to go out and celebrate today, so we will have a celebration + dating on this coming Sunday :) My dad keep reminding me not to go out on Saturday. So yeah, we'll make it on Sunday :)
And no yellow shirt for this few days ya everyone! haha.


Alright, talk about my college life. Time passes so fast. Almost half of the semester gone. 5 more weeks I will finish my semester. Awww, can't wait for it :D haha. I got A- for the my first Design Fundamental :D But I think I will get a bad result for the second assignment cause I really do so bad on the shoe drawing :( Anyway, just hope I wont get C for it :S

Sigh..still havent complete my assignments yet :S We D1 students are always lastttt minute one! Definitely LAST MINUTE. Just like the role play today, we created the script 1 hour before the role play started. loll. How hebat us! hahaha.

Photobucket

Chaw~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket