Tuesday, July 12, 2011

9th July 2011 @ Korean BBQ

Once woke up then started to do my sketch book. But since I was not in the mood to do and dificiency of time, so I just cin cai do only la. haha. Felt so dizzy, maybe was because of hungriness :S

Am going to Mr.Liu's house today. FINALLY he can drive!! I mean..just me and him. Aww. I've waited it for 1 year plus :S hahah.

So yeah, since we both haven't take breakfast yet, so went to a mamak nearby his house for breakfast.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And guess what? We saw this lil mischivious monkey there! hahah. This is the lil boy that I've mentioned in my previous post that said wanna buy a Ferrari and bring me out one. hahaha. It's been a while I saw him since the Genting trip. Miss him so much :(
He didn't noticed me at first. Then once his mom said "see who is coming?", then he hid at his mom's back immediately and don't dare to look at me. He was so shy. hahha. Cuteeee ♥

Photobucket


After breakfast, then went back to Mr.Liu's house. Han han and his sis were going too :D

All was painting and drawing. I was the tutor for the lil girl that day :P hahah.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Went to the nearby Tutti Frutti at noon, with Mr.Liu and his sis :)

Photobucket

1. Pick a cup. There has 3 size of cups. So, choose one.

Photobucket

2. Choose the flavour you want. You may choose as many you like as long as you have this, $$. Cause it's price is based on its weight.

Photobucket

3. Choose the toppings you like.

Photobucket

4. Pay $$. HAHA.

So yeah, I've chosen passion fruit, vanilla and the original flavor. Hmm..however, I prefer Baskin Robbin / Haagen- Dazs. hehe :P
Photobucket

Photobucket

After got back to his house then started to do my assignment. Awww. It's really irritating.

Woooo~ Finally it's time for dinner! :D
Baby wanna eat the Korean BBQ so much, so his dad promised him to bring him there for his birthday? haha. Anyway, glad that I got the luck to get something nice to eat :D

It's a Korean BBQ Restraunt @ ss15 :)

Alright, I think I will just let the photos to do the talks. ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of the good things of the restraunt is, you needn't to roast the food by yourself, a guy will be there to roast for you :) If you're lazy and wanna enjoy BBQ, like me, you may try it. haha :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Looks like a flower. Isn't? :
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The dessert is kinda nice. It's taste a bit like barley but its sweeter than it. Not bad thou ♥


Am not really interested in korean food actually. But they said it's nice, so you all may have a try :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket