Friday, July 1, 2011

25th June 2011 @ Dating & Reunion.

Photobucket

It's been a while I never make up for outing. But since its my belated birthday celebration with Mr.Liu, so I would like to dress up myself nicely :D
Hmm..actually it's not a celebration, just a normal dating. lol.

Alright, back to the post.
We headed to cinema to get tickets for the movie, Green Lantern. Mr.Liu introduce this movie to me. lol.

Saw these while queuing so once bought the tickets then dashed up to take some photos of them :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It's cute :D Am waiting for this movie, btw :)

So yeah, went to redbox afterward. This is the 1sti time I sang from the beginning to the end when with Mr.Liu. Cause normally he don't sing, so I have to sing alone for 2-3 hours =.= So I must stop for a while and ask him to sing for me as I was tiring of singing. But this time, I sang from the beginning to end and I was still so energitic. haha.

Photobucket
Don't ask me whether it's nice or not. I never eat that. It's Mr.Liu one. Cause I don't feel like eating when am singing, even ate also just a lil bit. lol.


After redbox, window shopped for a while then rushed to cinema on time :)

Photobucket

It seems so bored but its actually kinda interesting :)



It's time for dinner! :D
We've chosen Ichiban Ramen as the place for dinner, as I never try it :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Awww it's my date of birth :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is kinda tasty :) Maybe it's because of I love chicken and egg la :P

Photobucket

Photobucket


After dinner then went to Haliam Kopitiam @ ss15 to yum cha with the long-time-no-see fellows. haha.
Mr.Liu wasn't following, btw :( cause it's girls talk session tonight! :D

Photobucket
Really yum cha. I don't lie. hahahah.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Really longggg time never see them d :3 Even I can't remember when was the last time we met. But I think almost 1 year d. Awww :S
Anyway, I miss them so much, even am not really close to them. lol.. But I do really miss Jean so so muchhh! Can you imagine you never see your sister for one year? How do you feel? Yeah, it's exactly like what I felt that day. Jean was just like my sister. We were so closed previously but when I'd started to preparing for spm, we've started to far apart til now. It's sad :(
Must have an outing with her so soon! :D

1 comment:

  1. Nice Dating Pictures and Blog Shared By You................

    Thanks For Sharing........

    Dating Website USA

    ReplyDelete

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket