Wednesday, June 29, 2011

18th & 19th June 2011 @ Father's day.

Went to Sunway with Mr.Liu's daddy mommy for dinner a day before father's day :) My main purpose to go there was to look for a father's day present for my dad. But of course, dinner first :)

Photobucket

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=
This fellow was acting cool when I captured his photo. Very mm dim huh. hahah.

So yeah, I bought it!

<span class=

It's a set with a wallet, belt and a pen. And the price is affordable since there was sale :)

Photobucket


Since this two posts are so short, so I combine them together :)
This is a father's day post.
Hmm..nothing special on that day actually since I gotta work :( Luckily my boss lemme leave earlier so that I can have dinner with daddy :D
Went to a restraunt at Sungai Buloh for our dinner :)

Photobucket

My dad looks so shy right? hahah.
Anyway, Happy Father's day, daddieee :D ♥

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

The sky is sooo beautifulll ♥
<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

And yeah, I bought myself a pencil box from the shop am working at :D Err..actually it's a cosmetic bag. Just I bought it and use it as pencil box as it can fit all my pen :D
So lovely right? ♥<span class=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket