Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hello Kitty ♥

Alright, rmb that I've mentioned about Mr.Liu went Genting last week? I wasn't follow, so he bought me some keepsake :D

These are them,
A hello kitty bottle which I love the most! ♥

DSC_2080-tile

And a pen,
DSC_2083-vert

And a cute bear phone charm :D

DSC_2087

But it's so sad that mine had lost and Mr.Liu's bear head had broken after few days :(( So yeah, I will never buy any phone charm from Genting from now on =.=

Anyway, thankssss hubbieee! I love youuu :D


Well, this is a video that I've taken last last week?
It's a video of Xixi playing birthday song to Mr.Liu :D







Let's clap for her! :D
Actually she played it perfectly at the first time, but I haven't thought about to record it. So this is the video when she played the second time. hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket