Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Teehee :D

DSC_2052

Hey hey. Since daddy came back d, so I must have breakfast with him! :D
Yay! went to eat dim sum before going to work :D

DSC_2028

DSC_2029

DSC_2032

DSC_2034

DSC_2030

DSC_2036

DSC_2035

DSC_2037

DSC_2038

DSC_2043

DSC_2039

DSC_2044

After breakfast then rushed to work. Saw a lil bird flew into our shop while working. I don't know how could it flew in, anyway. lol.
We've tried so hard to make it fly out from out shop, but we were too scare of it. Don't even dare to approach it. So we ask the kakak at the next shop for help. hahah.
But unfortunately, the bird got scared and fly too fast and hit the wall then fell down like a ball. hahah. Felt it's pitiful but kinda funny thou. hahahah.

DSC_2056

No worries, it was just fainted but not dead :)

DSC_2058

After it got up then flew here flew there and bang the other walls again for several times. lol. How cute was it.


Sigh. Bon Odori. I've blundered away the chance to go to Bon Odori again thsi year :'( I wanna go there for few years d, thought could go this year, but...sigh. I must not miss it next year!


Awww. I found that am really a super-last-minute-person. Even you give me one month to do an assignment, I will never do it until the last minute. Idk why. The ideas will just come out before a day of the deadline of assignments. hahah.

Okay..this is some of my artwork. Its an assignment actually :)
DSC_1857-horz

DSC_1864-1

DSC_1867

DSC_1865

DSC_1870
The final product :D

4 comments:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket