Wednesday, July 27, 2011

26th July 2011 @ KFC?

Went to KFC @ Genting Klang for lunch after class :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Actually I just wanted to accompany Mr.Liu to eat. But then I heard my sis said that Zinger burger is so nice. So I ordered =.=

Photobucket
Hmm..so so only. Maybe diff outlet diff taste la.


Well, started draw after eating. And I accidentally dropped my new charcoal pencil on the floor and it had broken into half :'( That time I was so wrath so I put my bag angrily onto the chair beside, then my camera fell onto the floor!!! T__T Pity my babyyyy. This is the first time I dropped it :'( Promise no next time babyy :((


Oh ya, uhh..Am wondering why those unhealthy food are always so delicious. Contrarily, those health food are so....errkk x.x I don't like vegetables. I will never ever drink those mixed vegetables juice even though it is healthy enough -.-
And why human being willing to spend their money on smth that will harm themselves? Like fast food. Ohhh, but you know? Who doesn't eat fast food? Sigh. No choice, taste good, save time, save money. lolll.
Awww, I think I should get rid of this asap, for my health. My previous life was fulled of fried and oily food. Should be more concern about my health and take a good care of it before I get any diseases :S *touch wood*

Take care of ourself too, people! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket