Thursday, July 28, 2011

28th July 2011 @ House Cafe.

A class at 12 - 2pm had been called off so we have 5 hours free. So what can we do? Of course, everything can only be done after our stomach filled up. hahah.

Went to House Cafe @ Genting Klang for our brunch :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The enviroment is so nice :)

After ordered, all have started to take pic using different effects. loll. I've stopped after a lil while since I was so hungry til can't move anymore :P

Photobucket

Finally the food dish up!! :D

I didn't bring my camera :'( So Zachary was the cameraman of the day :)

The drinks,
Photobucket
These are just few of them, the other never take since I was not the one who holding the camera. lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hmm..The food is so so only, for me. I rated it as 5/5. Cause their chili sauce taste weird..or can considered as tasteless :S Maybe you can try others :)
But the price is kinda low. RM9.90 per set. A set including a main course and a cup of tea with pearls. The drinks have few choices :)

So if you're staying around there or you are a TARC student, you may go and try someday ;)

I feel like trying another cafe house around there. There seems nice too :) So yeah..maybe next week I will go and try ;)

Stay tuned! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket