Tuesday, July 26, 2011

24th July 2011 @ My sunday :D

How was your Sunday? My Sunday was fulfilled :D

After took a shower,had a Hokkaido cake that makes my day cheerful :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mr.Liu kept smearing the cream on my mouth =.=


Wooo it's time to dress up! :D

Photobucket

Going to Klang to eat Bah Kut Teh for our breakfast :) Klang's bah kut teh is always the best! The taste of their rice are different from other places. It's much more nicer! :D If you never been there, ask your friend to bring you go and try ;)

After breakfast, strolled around at Klang Parade and watched a show there. The 2 monkeys were there too. haha.

Photobucket

Got a lot of things from there. lol. I was not bullying him k? Actually I was the one who holding those bags. But he kept saying that he wanna help. So..no choice lo. haha.

Photobucket

Went to the neary hawker center for dinner afterward.
Photobucket
Not really nice :( Maybe was because of already so late. So all became cold d :S

After got back to Mr.Liu's home, took my stuffs then rushed to Sunway for our movie :D

Photobucket
macam yes~ hahah.

We bought the tickets online by credit card. So needn't to wait :D
BUT, after I got the tickets only I noticed that I've bought tickets for Wu Xia, instead of Hanna :'( That time I was so depressed as I can't watch the movie I want. But then when I saw Takeshi Kaneshiro, I was calmed. hahah. Even though am not his fans, he is such a leng zai thou. hahah :P

Photobucket

Yeah, am not regret to watch this movie. It's nice! :) But a bit cruel :S If you love kungfu, you may like it ;)

Bought a Takoyaki before going home :)
Photobucket

Photobucket
It's nice :D


Awww. I have a lot of movie to watch!
- Harry Potter
- Hanna
- Final Destination 5
- Rise of the Planet of the Apes
- Zookeeper
- The Reef
- The Smurfs
- Journey to the center of the earth 2
- The Cat
- Panaroma Activity 3
- Breaking Dawn part 1 >>MUST WATCH!!

These are the movie I want to watch so far. Maybe will have more soon? haha. Wooo Hope I can really watch all these!!

Byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket