Monday, July 25, 2011

23rd July 2011 @ The two mischievous monkey :D

Heyheyy! Am here to blog again ;D Went to Mr.Liu's house today. My main purpose was actually to find his cousin, Han han & Xi xi :P

Bought Tomyam for my breakfast. Awww I just keep feel like eating it this few days :S haha. I will not eat at outside because my lips will become red and swollen as I ate spicy food. Even nasi lemak too, but not that serious la. haha.

After breakfast, accompanied hubbie to cut his hair @ ss15. Looks better this time! haha ;D

Photobucket

After did his haircut then went to RT Pastry House to buy some bread :)

Photobucket

Golden Pillow. Not bad;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Seems niceee! :D Wanted to eat it sooo badly that time but we have to go Secret recipe after Xixi finish her homework. So I gotta wait :(


Tea time! :D
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Her birthday present that given by Nina :) She seems love it so much. haha.

But still....

Photobucket

She ate it. lol. The dinosaur's ear, leg, hand, tail, and eyes had gone after few minutes. hahah. She never finish it and put into her tupperware eventually as she had eatten a large chocolate cake before this. lol.


Han han wasn't there at first cause his mom said that he already fell asleep :( Then he came when we were eating halfway! lol :D

Photobucket
He had chosen a same cake as mine :P

This photo was taken by him :D
Photobucket

And this was taken by hubbie,
Photobucket

Photobucket

See what he was doing? He kept ran here ran there, climbed here climbed there. Ohhhh, loll.

Photobucket
Saw it??? He licked my arm! hahaha. How funny him!

Me, hubbie and his sister went back earlier as his mom and the auntie(s) still wanna chat :)

And guess what?? None of us has key to go in. So? They asked me to squeeze in from the lil whole that I've highlighted with pink line! They cant get in because they are so tall -.- But that time I was like, Huh? It's impossible for me to go in kay!!@@ It's too small?! But I was the only one who can get in from there at the moment, so no choice.
And I got in successfully! Wooo~! hahaha.


Photobucket


Took a bath then went to dinner :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Went to Han han's house after dinner, cause the uncle auntie wanna chit chat. hahah.

Photobucket

Huuu. Had a lot of fun with the two kids today! Will go again next next week as I've promised Xixi to teach her to draw. haha. So yeah, wait for me yea! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket