Sunday, June 19, 2011

11th June 2011 @ Zoo Negara

Haha guess what? I went to Zoo negara today. I think you all you will never want to go there right? So smelly, boring and so on..but I don't. I miss it so much. Cause when I was small, my dad always bring us there. So when I open my childhood albums, almost 2/4 of them was taken in Zoo. hahaha. It's been a long time I went there. I think the last time I been there is when I was 5 or 6 years old. Wow. Already 12++ years! Time passes so fast huh. lol.

So yeah, we set off about 10am++. Mr.Liu tagged along today :D

Got there about 11am++ and the weather was so damn freaking hot! Ohhh. :S

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Baboon~ hahahah.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Those bears are soooo cute :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was taking nap with a super cute pose! haha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This memang cuteee! <3

Photobucket

Photobucket
That's all for today, i think. Had fun a lot, even just a Zoo :D
Have a lot of post havent update yet :S
Stay tune for the Broga Hill post! ;D

2 comments:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket