Thursday, May 5, 2011

5th May 2011 @ Batu Caves tour.

Went to school today for orientation again. I woke up at 7am++ in the morning, but we still got there late -__- I was late!! Actually I'd planned not to go in. But since I already in the school, then why don't I just go in? lol. So yea, I went in. Luckily I was not the latest one! heheh. And I kinda regret to go. I went was because of I worried about I will miss something important. But after 2 hours sitting there, I think I was wrong -__- So I'd skipped another class that start from 2am to 4am. Shhhhh. hehehe.


So, that's all for today? Of course NO.
We planned to go for a movie? but before that, we gotta take our lunch first as we're already hungryyy :3
On the way going home, we've passed by Batu caves. And guess what? We had a superb sudden plan to Batu Caves! lmao. Yeah, we are so craziieee :D hahah.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We've ran thru the swarm of dove. hahaha. Its fun when you're running thru them, and you'll see they all fly away! haha :P

Photobucket

Photobucket

Actually we just plan to go and have a look instead of walk up. But since already on the stair, so just go! hahha.
Yanyee wasn't follow. She insisted on staying there but not going up -__- so yea, we three crazie decided to go up! LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We saw a lot of monkey there. Some of them were so fierce. One of them staying at the halfway and not allowed people to pass by. It is so fierce :( So we gotta change to another stairway. lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

WOW. Finally we're going to reach!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finallyyyy~!! :D
It's tiring, btw =__=

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was sweating non-stop. Saw the sweat on my forehead? Awww. Its terrible.
Its superb hot and tired after you walked so much of stairsteps, trust me =_=
But you will feel the sense of accomplishment when you are up here :D

Photobucket

Still have some stairsteps for us @_@

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the bright one. There are another Dark cave there. But we were so tired and lazy to walk there, so its okay. loll.

Photobucket

Took a photo before we left :)
Ohhh. The rubbish is everywhere. I think its the monkey's good job. lol.

Photobucket

Say bye to Batu Caves~! :D



Alright, went on our actual plan, movie :)
But we're already sooo hungry! So, lunch first ;)

Had our lunch in McD. Awww. It's been a while I ate McD. Can't take it always. Cause its oily and it's definitely not good for health.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ye got a purple colour Can Glass! heeee.


Alright, bought a movie tickets for the movie, Thor after our lunch.

Photobucket

Awww. Its niceee! :D It's just my personal view actually. Don't trust me so much. haha. But for me, its really nice :) Especially when you see Chris Hemsworth with his 8 pax! You will like, Awwwww~ hahaha.

Photobucket

So sexayyy. hahaha. And yeah, he is not really handsome but he is so mannn ♥


I had alot of fun today! :D Thank youuu buddy! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket