Wednesday, May 4, 2011

4th May 2011 @ Sunway pyramid

Photobucket

Had an lil outing today with Ye and his cousins. His cousin came to pick me up :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

His cousin seems love Chelsea so much! hahaha.


Our purpose for this outing is just for sing K actually. hehehe. So yea, headed to red box :D
Can't really sing today. My throat was not that good, cause last few days took too many fried food? sigh -__-
Anyway, it's fun! Cause his cousins are funniieee! hahah.

Photobucket

After sing K session, will be lunch time!
So where's the venue?
Sushi king, without doubt! hahaha. Hey! it's been a while I eat my piri-piri chicken k? So I must have it today! muahaha.
And yea, finally I had it!! :D
Yeah, I didn't take any photo of the food. Cause am not close to them. Know why I said that?
Cause...if you go out to eat with me, I must take at least a photo of the food, then only you can eat it. hahah.
yea, don't eat with me. haha. So, as am not that close to them, I don't felt like asking them to wait for me.
Anyway, you can see the pics of foods from my previous posts. Cause I always eat the same food. hahaha.


They went to buy some drinks from Chatime afterward. I wanna drink it so much, but too bad, I was so fulled that time ><
And I became very moody suddenly. Don't know was because of I can't drink my fav pearl milk tea or I didn't buy anything today :( cause I have a lot of things wanna buy. Sigh. Have to wait til Saturday. Ish. :'(


Tomorrow has an orientation again. Means I gotta wake up in the early morning again tomorrow..sighh.

And one more thing, I haven't prepare anything for mother's day yett!! >< Oh goshh. Have to buy on this sat soon. But seriously, I still have no idea about what to buy :S So yea, will choose one on this Sat :)

Alright, I really had fun today! Thanks to his humorous cousins! HAHA :D
must have another outing next time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket