Tuesday, May 3, 2011

3rd May 2011 @ Orientation

Just came back from orientation.
You know? I just took some biscuits in the morning and the next time something got into my stomach already 4pm++. Awww. Am gonna get gastric soon :(
Btw, what about today's orientation?
Hmm..boring, tiring and the worst is, the weather. It was so damn hot. The sun was so fierce and we gotta walked around under the sun. Oh goshhh. My skin must be darken a lot after today. Have to spend some on those whitening products soon. sighhhh.
And I need to buy more sun block soon! Can't imagine how am going to be under this fiercely sun daily next time :(

Guess what? I haven't even prepared anything for college yet even I was already attended the 1st day of orientation. So yea, going to buy it tomorrow.
And am gonna tell you smth that might shock you badly. I have lost my spm certificate and leaving certificate for secondary school. How smart am I??! LOL. Hope can take one more from the school. Otherwise I will die. Really die =__=
If can, hope it will turn up on my table tmrw after I got up. Awww. God bless me. hahah.


And am gonna buy a laptop soon. Any laptop introduce? Am thinking to buy a Macbook, cause they say Macbook is good for those who taking design, but it's really expensive :( So, if can get any cheaper one, then I will buy :)


Woohooo~ Am stop working from! I'll just work there on Sat and Sun. hehehe. But it must be so tiring :( What to do? Am not a rich girl which born with a silver spoon. So I have to work hard to earn money for my pockets money. Am not a lil girl anymore, few more years, I have to start to work and earn money, but that time, its not only earn for myself, but also my family. So hope I can study well in my college soon. Wish me good luck! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket