Saturday, April 30, 2011

Ying ying birthdayyy ♥

Photobucket

Wellowww~
am here to blog again :D
My niece has a birthday party today at A&W :)
Her birthday is actually on 4th May. But her mom celebrate it in advance as the next day is a holiday so those kids which have to go school can play a lil later :)
So yea, I went home earlier today to attend her birthday party. How good am I. hahaha.

Photobucket

Before she stepped into A&W, she saw this at outside. And she kept clamoring that she wanna play it. lol. So I just put her onto it without putting any coins. But seems she was joy thou! hahah.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He don't let me to take his photo :(

Photobucket

We shared the present for her :)

Photobucket

Awww. I ate a lott of fried foods today! ><
Fish and chips, fried chicken, french fries, onion rings, nuggets, and I drank soft drink. Ohhhhh. It's terrible! Gonna add on few kg soon :( And there's a pimple on my face, around my mouth. Its superb obvious you know?? Aikz :(
I think I should stop eating fried food start from next week. Ishhh.

Photobucket

The princess of the day :D

Photobucket

Finally I took his photo! HAHA.

Photobucket

Ying ying with her mom :)

Photobucket

Ying ying with my mom. hahaah.

Photobucket

And Ying ying with her grandma :D

Photobucket

They're cuteee

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The big boss! haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

She ady has a baby. But she still so slimmm! Ish. Jealous siallll. :(

Photobucket

My cousin and her gf. He is such a funny guy!

Photobucket

See? LOL.
The world will be peace if everyone just scold people with these words instead of bad words. lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Guess who is coming???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Photobucket

Tadaaa~ hahah.
Kids love it! Those kids were dash up to it. HAHA :D

Photobucket

The bear was teaching them to dance. lmao.

Photobucket

She was so serious on learning it. ahaha.

Photobucket

All of them rushed forward to the bear to take photo with it.
You can't spot me in this photo as I wasn't able to squeeze in. loll.

So I'd joined the kids for the second round. hahaha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

When we were singing birthday song to her, she was like what's going on? o.O

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Birthday, Ying yinggg~


Photobucket

Photobucket

Yea, I was feeding her cake, even there's a cake in front of her. loll.



After got home, Ye came to my house to find me. And talked about 1++ hour..
I know he love me a lot. And what he did really touched me. But I still needs some times to think about it. I don't want to make another wrong decision again..I needs some times..to calm down myself? or to proof how much you love me? lol. Anyway, everything will be okay soon :) We are still best friend ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket