Wednesday, April 27, 2011

u-n-d-e-r-s-t-a-n-d

No one understand me.
Maybe in your mind, am a play girl and even a money minded girl.
I thought someone can understand me, but so sad that there's no one.
You're not me, so you don't understand.
Try to stand on my position and think about it.
Am a girl. I needs what girls need.
I didn't ask for LV, Gucci, Prada or so on. I didn't even ask for anything that are over RM100 from him.
I know he pamper me so well and always put up with me when I was angry. I knew he did many things for me. I knew it so well.
But, what he can give is not what I really need.
What I need is just protection and accompany.
This is the simplest one in a relationship. But I never have it.
I know one and half year is not supposed to be give up so easily.
But, sometimes, one have to make a decision that he/she doesn't want to.
Am not a lil girl anymore. I need to think about my future.
and that's why I will choose to give up.


Alright, that's all I can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket