Saturday, May 28, 2011

29th May 2011 @ Sunway pyramid.

OMG. Am soooooo busy this few days. Yeah, with my assignments, plus I fell ill last few days, had no mood to update my blog. Even worse is, I still having cough now :( sigh. When only I can get rid of the words S I C K? sighhhh. I still have few post haven't update yet. Will try to update soon.

Photobucket

Had an outing today with hubbie and two other friends. Am wearing couple shirt today :D Hmm..Its not couple shirt...the one am wearing now is actually men's wear. I found it at men's wear's area, so I bought a S size one and hubbie bought a XL one. HAHA.

So yeah, we headed to a saloon nearby Sunway as baby said that his hair was so long, so he need a hair cut definitely.

Photobucket
He was so angry while the girl doing his hair cut. Baby was superb unsatisfied with it and he looked sooo angry that time. Sooo scary :S
But actually its okay la. Still looks handsome ;D


Today Sunway's car park was fulled. Was wondering any event inside? But no. Nothing special inside @.@
Anyway, that's not our problem. After got there, rushed to cinema to get tickets for my KungFu Panda 2!! :D As what we predicted, there was a long queue. Sigh :(

After get the tickets then rushed to Formosa for our brunch. We were soooo hungry! Excluding Hew Wei Guang =_=

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My favvv ♥

Photobucket

Window shopped before movie start.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Finally I was managed to catch the movie, KungFu Panda 2!! Yeah, its niceee! The panda is soooooo cute when he was small. Now grown up become so humorous, but still looks cute la~ hahaha. I love himmmm :D


Photobucket

Photobucket

Left Sunway about 5pm++, for the steamboat @ Subang jaya.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This roasted chicken were so HOT. Once the waitress took it in, the people were dashed up to grab it. It were on the table for not even 1 minute then will be finished. We waited 4-5 rounds for this chicken. And FINALLY. lolll.

Photobucket

Got dessert some more. haha.
Its a buffet actually. And its only RM27 per person!
Recommended Photobucket
And yeah, bought a kitty plastic bag to put my dry media stuffs. And luckily my A3 drawing block. HAHA :D I love ittt ♥


Alright. I think thats all for today. Gotta go and complete my assignments. Nights people! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket