Thursday, May 19, 2011

A short update about my col.

Alright, its freaking 6.30am now. And my class start at 5pm today.
So why am here to blog but not having a good sleep on my lovely bed?
Okay, let me tells you the story.
It's all because I have no transport to col as all my friends who studying there have their class at 8-10am. So I have to got up at 6am to prepare and get to school before 8am even my class start at 5pm. Otherwise I have to take bus and lrt alone. You know? I just can't do it.
If I do so, I have to get to bus stop about 1pm to prepare some time for me to find the right way. Or else I might reach somewhere else that further a lot than Tarc. lol. I know its stupid and funny. But that's me! LOL. So yeah, no choice, I have to follow.
And why am here to blog? cause my dad told me that he can send me to col today right after I took my shower =__=
Huuu. Must take a nap later.


Alright, I promised that I will share you guys about my col right? It's nothing special actually. lol. After you seeing these pictures, you will know..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ya, that's what I want to say. Tarc is fulled of trees. loll. But its nice thou ;)


Sometimes they will get there earlier for basketball. And what about me? Yea, sitting beside and watching them to play, drawing, and taking pictures. lol.

Photobucket

Am having sore throat, cough and flu this few days :( So baby brought me some sugar cane juice :D
Photobucket

No. That's not orange juice. Don't get swindled by the packing. It's actually sugar cane juice inside. haha.

And he made me saladdd~! :D Thanks baby! It's sweet enough ♥

Photobucket


Sigh. Am still confusing about what laptop can I buy? Toshiba? Dell? Sighhhh. Hope I can have a decision so soon. :S

1 comment:

  1. oh... my college too~ hope you enjoy ur college life in tarc =)

    ReplyDelete

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket