Sunday, April 17, 2011

17th April 2011.

Photobucket

Today finished work at 6pm! hehehe. Any plan after work??
Yea, of course. Cause don't like staying at home. heheh. Plus I haven't take my dinner yet :(
so, my dinner plan included Moon, Yanyee , KarMun and Mr.Hee,
but since Karmun and Yanyee were not free, so the plan just left me, Moon and Mr.Hee. loll.

So yea, the venue was Subang Jaya. And about the restaurant, errr...I've forgetten the name. Err...no. Is...I don't even know the name. hahaha.


Photobucket

Photobucket

He did a haircut. Looks smart?
NOT AT ALL. hahahha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There have some mixed grills. I ordered Fish + Chicken chop :D
Not bad :) Cause sometimes we will be confusing about what to eat..fish? lamb ? beef? Or chicken?
So here, you can mixed both :D


Awww. College gonna start soon. And I have not prepared at all. Ohhh. Don't feel like starting sial...must be a lot of assignment :(( Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket