Thursday, April 14, 2011

14th April 2011 @ Outing with girlfriends.

Photobucket

Alright, am not working again today. lol. Cause I have a plan with the long-time-no-see girlfriend, that's Demi! haha.

And guess what? Moon was unable to take her KPP test because of the uncle wasn't free. And since Amy is on leave today, so yea, my plan had added on 2 person! ;D

Photobucket

Tadaa~ Today I've tried a new style, high waist pants. Awww. Actually I never plan to buy this pants, but the price will make you buy it. That's why it is with me now. hahah.

And today I was wearing a tee that are symbolizing me.
93 stand for my year of birth, and A stand for my surname, Ang. HAHA :P

Alright, our main purpose to be there today was actually to buy a bag and slippers.
but once we got there, we were headed to GreenBox. lol. What to do? We love to sing

Photobucket

After the sing K session already 5pm plus. So we just left very lil time to shop. Sigh.

Since we were so hungry and no more energy to shop, so we've decided to go for dinner first :D
Tbowl will be the venue for dinner that day :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The menu is cute :D


While waiting for the food, me and Amy camwhored for a lil while :P

Photobucket

She is sweet :)


Dinner time! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It named 一笃屎腸. hahahhha. What a disgusting name. I will never eat that.
Btw, that was Wei Chuan one. He is interested in that shit. hahahahaahaha.

Photobucket

Our dessert, ice-cream which is in shit shape. Awww. Disgustinggg~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Saw that puppy toy? It is the thing that I used to keep my cell phone in. HAHA. If you doesn't know that, you will be wondering why that girl(me) bring a toy out? Am not idiot pleaseee~ hahah.


Alright, guess what I have bought today? I just bought 3 slippers -.-Ohhh.
But its okay, cause I really had fun with them today! :D

Must have another outing someday soon! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket