Sunday, April 10, 2011

10th April 2011 @ Sunway Pyramid

Photobucket

How fat was my face in this photo! hahah.


Alright, had an outing today with baby and friends :D
Yea, Sunway pyramid again. haha. I have a lot of things to buyyyy. Urghhh.

So yea, I haven't take my breakfast yet. When get there ady 1pm++. So its time to go for my brunch.

Photobucket

My fav Bubbleee~~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My fav too!! :D

Photobucket

After the brunch, its time to shop! :D
Finally I bought the shoe I want. And I still need a bag. Awwww.

Anyway, today my main purpose to go out is actually for this movie, Ghost must be crazy!
And yea, finally we're managed to catch the movie!! :D
It is superb funny as what I think. It's absolutely worth to watch it after the superb long queue. haha!

Photobucket
Highly recommend!!


After the movie already 7pm++.
Since I was unable to rush home for dinner, so Sakae Sushi is chosen for our dinner! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He was nagging when he was helping me to clean up my bag. Cause my bag stained some melted sweet. I used to throw a lot of sweet into my bag in order can eat when boring or something. hahah :P

Anyway, thanks baby ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We ordered two sets of Ebi Tempura. I love it <3

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is nice too! Recommended! ;)

Photobucket

Chawanmushiii ♥
My love too. Yea, am a food lover :P

Photobucket

Mochi :D They keep stop me from ordering it cause they said I cant finish it or if it is not nice, I wont eat. But ended up I ordered! Muahahhaa.

Photobucket

See! I've bought a hello kitty note book from Living Cabin. Awwww I love it!! My a Hello kitty's super fan!!! My friends all knew about it. hahahah.



I still have something else haven't buy yet. Have to find another day to go out. Sigh. Am in the red now. Waiting for this month's salary. Pityyy me :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket