Monday, April 18, 2011

Flowers ♥

Photobucket

Tadaa~
Know what is this? Heard about Porcupine before?
Yea, this is it :) It cost about 10k++ per one! Expensive right? haha.
But still, many people bought it. Sigh. When only I can be one of them? lol.


Alright, wanna share with you guys about my working day :)
Today sneaked out to yumcha with Mr.Liu and Ker. They came to find me at noon.
While yum cha-ing, Moon came to me and said our boss asked us to go Sungai Buloh to buy some flowers for those hampers. So yeah, we sneaked out about 1-2 hours. And am not in shop today for hours! Woohooo~ Syok! hahahha.

Sigh. We have to start to make hampers again for Mother's day. Eeeee. Boring sial :(

Anyway, these are the pics of flowers :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Awww. I love roses a lotttt!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Awww. Am an expert now in making hampers! hahah.
But seriously, I hate to do that. The glue guns always hurt my hand :'(

Photobucket

Look at this baby boy! How cute is himmmm :D


Alright, this is all my post about. haha. I know its short and bored, but I just feel like blogging. heheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket