Thursday, March 10, 2011

A worse dinner.

Had my dinner with the family at Subang parade after working ♥
Its been a while I dine with them.

And very UNFORTUNATELY, we have chosen 大人餐厅 as the place for our dinner.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Alright, why I said "UNFORTUNATELY"? Cause we'd cheated by their xiao long bao.

Photobucket

Oh goshhh. Saw that? It just looks like those "siu mai", but in fact its even worse than that seriously.
It's absolutely beyond compare to Dragon-i one. Of course~ price also diff. hahah.

Photobucket

My dad said that was cold one, and it taste bad too.
I even don't dare to touch it.

Photobucket

This is the best one among all. hahaha.

Awww. Gonna find some else nice to eat soon. Any place recommend? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket