Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wellow. Have a post haven't update yet. Sooo lazy.
I know there are just very few people will read my blog but just blogging has became a habit of me. I used to write down most, if not all of the thing happened around me. Its just like my diary.
Some times read back the previous post is such a fun thing :)

My blog is not that interested. I tried to make it better but sometimes am too lazy. And yea, I have no time. My work has occupied my life :( So..may be after stop working and start college I will be free? Or may be not? Cause after start college, there will have a mountain-high of assignment waiting for me. Aikz.

Btw, this few days I keep recalling my high school life. Missing the things we did together, and so on...Aww. I miss they all. Many of them are in NS now, and some else that just live nearby me, also long time never meet because of working, again =.= May be one or two more weeks our spm result will be revealing. If you ask me, I will tell you seriously that am not worry at all. lol. That's ain't a good thing, I know that. lol. But I think I will worry like shit on that day! lol.

Sigh. Am very confusing about my college now. Really confusing.
Every cloud has a silver lining. Like what Mr. Kumar taught me. haha.

Alright, that's all. Byeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket