Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New friends from Sarawak.

Went to Puchong for my favourite dim sum with the family before work ♥
Yea, a toothsome food will make you feel like try for the second time. And that's why we went there :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Not bad. Can catch up with Dragon-i one. haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Went to The curve with yan yee after work.
Headed to Watson to look for some sun-cream. But ended up came out with an empty hand. haha. Cause am still confusing about which brand should I choose. @@

Bought a Green tea ice-cream from the shop next to Watson.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Not bad :)


Met up with Thomson and his friends afterward. They were late, caused by an accident. Not an accident also la actually..just "kissed" some parts of the car. haha. I thought he was kidding at first. Til Yan yee told me on the next day only I knew that was true. lol.


Photobucket

Alright, back to the movie, The Ward. It's talking about disintegrated personality too. Hmm..not bad..Since I've covered my face with my hands from the beginning to the end, so I never saw the horror parts. hahah :P
The one beside me had no any facial expression from the beginning to the end =.= *excluding those ham sap parts la. hahaha.


So..yick-yack at Starbucks after movie. Got to know some of Thomson's friends that came from Sarawak. And I found that Thomson's brother is definitely looks different with him. Personality is totally diff as well. lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket