Thursday, March 17, 2011

15th Mar 2011 @ Sunway Pyramid

Photobucket

Went to Sunway today with Mr.Liu :D Its so hard to date him cause he can hardly go out. lol.
So ya, I took a leave today. Just for him. How great am i~ haha :P

Headed to buy movie tickets then red box for my favourite sing K session. It's been a while I sing K with Mr.Liu.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Not nice one :P So I just ate a lil bit.

Photobucket

Mr.Liu was singing :D


Rushed to cinema afterward. For the movie, No strings attached.

Photobucket

hmmm......No comment. hahah.


So yea, went to Sushi king for my brunch afterward.

I SUSHI KING

heheh.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Saw it? Know what's that?
Ya, Piri piri Chicken again. hahaha.
Actually I ady decided not to eat set one. But I was so hungryyy and baby kept ask me to eat set. So that's why =_=
Anyway, Its niceee! haha :P


Window shopped for a lil while then went into the "Candy Buffet" shop to buy candies. haha. Idk the shop name but we named it Candy Buffet shop cause you can try plenty type of sweets for FREE! ahaha.

Photobucket

Actually we bought two more movie tickets for Hsiang and Kar Soon for the time 7.40pm. But because of some problems, Kar soon couldn't make it and so Hsiang came alone. He was jamming on the way so me and baby gotta rush to cinema to sell the tickets we bought to some one else and then buy again for another time.
Luckily we sold the tickets successfully! haha.
but another movie were on 9.55pm


Well, we went to the Japanese cafe, MOF, while waiting Hsiang to come.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Seems toothsome right? but actually its not. haha. Only red bean is acceptable. lol.

Photobucket

This idea sprang to my mine suddenly. haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Its like a century I never take picture with Mr.Liu d. Miss it :) ♥

Finally Hsiang reached. Since he haven't take his dinner yet, so we accompanied him to Wendy's as he said he never eat for 3 months d and he miss the burger so much. haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hsiang looks funny? I don't think so. Dunno why. But the other feel so funny and some even can't recognize him. lol.
Btw, he is slimmer now. Good one! haha ;D


So yea, its time for the movie, Rango.

Photobucket

I've laughed like shit. I never expect that I will laugh like that while watching the movie. It's really funny! Maybe it was because I was in a good mood that day or what la. You guys can go watch if no idea about what to watch or smth else. :)

After finished the movie already about 12am. And I still had the second round with the guys that came from Sarawak. lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Actually my throat was not feeling well that day. Luckily never sang out of tone. haha.

We got home about 2am++. Meant that I just sang for 2 hours plus and 50 bucks had gone!
Ohhhh


Smth to share~
I bought a sun-cream. And I've chosen Neutrogena one. Cause L'oreal one included skin aging. Not suits me. And since have no more choice, so I've bought this.

Photobucket

Any other brand recommend?



To Mr.Liu:
Thanks for the strawberries and thanks for accompanied for a whole day today :)
Love youuu


No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket