Sunday, March 27, 2011

27th Mar 2011.

Photobucket

I know I looks peaky. I've fell ill this few days. Sore throat - Flu - Fever - Cough. Sigh. How pity me :(

Today only me and Thomson working. Cause one of them is having fever and another was took a leave for date. haha. And guess what? The brainless boss gave us alot of works. Awww I hate it. Thus, I wrote a sentence on my fb wall post. "Happy to leave you soon". Cause I gotta leave the shop soon as I gonna start my college at May. And most, if not all of them thought the one I mean is Mr.Liu. hahaha. Am not that cruel k? hahah.

Alright, look at this.

Photobucket

Cordyceps.
Everyone should love it, but I hate it -.- These lil loathsome thingy have troubling me for about 4 days. Oh gosshhh.
So yea, I wanna take revenge on it.

Photobucket

Tadaa~ haha.
My boss never blame me on playing it. Contrarily, he praised me. Said am creative enough. Muahahaha.


So yea, had a dinner with the family after work. Ya, it's the same place as we went last week. My bro suggested it. lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Awww. I've realized that my food intake has increases alot after start working. omggg. I gotta stop eating! Err...I mean..Don't take too much. haha.


Am going to register soon. And will start college at May.
Gonna have a new life soon. Hope I can adapt myself with it so soon and so well.
So yea, wait for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket