Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The big day - SPM results revealed.

Alright, it is a big day today. A big day for all the form5 students in 2010.
Ya, SPM result is coming out today!!
Nervous? Anxious? Worry?
No. I could felt no one of them. Idk whether it is good or not. lol.


Got to school about 11am. And I met Kai! He became bald and his skin became darker now because of NS. hahah. Pityyy him.

Photobucket

That's why he didn't let me to take his photo. lol.

Well. Another reason I went to school today is to return the PSV's reference books to teacher. I'd borrowed it for 4-6 months like that. But I never read it, except the day before SPM. hahaha.

And I found my Art Folio on teacher's table.
So I took some photos of it :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this is Yanyee's.
Nice right? :D

And some others of my artworks. heheh.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I redrew this for hundred times. But it still looks like shit. =_=

Photobucket

Photobucket

Alright. That's all. haha.



Looks! Now they still looks relax and cheerful right?
You'll see what's happened next...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is Mr.Ganal. Everyone in the school must know him. And know how fierce he is! lol.
He looks older now. The white hairs are coming out gradually :(


Alright, as I said, they looks so cheerful and relax just now right?

And now?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Photobucket

Photobucket

All of them have started to cry. lolll. I know it's normal. And I know am abnormal too. Cause I still cant felt anything. loll.

I never felt nervous or what else, til....

Photobucket

The teacher came. And I've started to tense up, for a very lil while, like 3 mins? loll.
Do she looks fierce? Ya, she did. And she is really fierce too. hahah. Shhhh~

She is so nice actually. Just will be a bit serious when teaching.
For the 5C students in 2011, don't try to make fun of her at the serious moment, like when she is teaching and something.
Be serious when its time to be. And it will make the rest of your life in 2011 better! hahah.


Alright, the teachers have started to arrange those results.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Awww. The results are given following the name. As my surname is Ang. So I was the first one!

After sat down, teacher has started to hand out the certificates. And she put the result at the last. That's made me felt nervous again.


And finally I have got the result!
And that's exactly what I want! Thankssss teacher! :D
I love youuuuuuuu

Photobucket
It's such a memorable day. I will never forget it :)

Even it's not very good result, but I at least it is enough for me, and am fulfilled :)


Well. And the next one will be, Chen Chui Yee!
The best student in the school :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Ya, she got straight A's! Congratzzz :D
She is always the best student ;)

And yea, I've taken the video of her when getting result. But since the image size is too large so its very difficult to upload. But I will try to upload it as possible as I can :) Then you will see her funny face. hahaha.


Amy Lai :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

See, she cried til now. lol. She even cried until unable to sign! haha. I've captured one of her photo while she got the result. But I can't upload it cause I know I will get killed by her if I upload it. hahah.


And the rest..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He still can posed. You can know how relax was him. lol.

And Ms Tan~

Photobucket

Some other's I didn't take photos cause I was busying talking to Jean. haha.

Well. Actually we have a plan after taking result. But called off again because of alot of problems. Will make it next time. Promise? haha ;)


Lastly, congratz for the one who got good result! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket