Thursday, March 31, 2011

29th Mar 2011

Photobucket

Hello~ Am here to blog again :D This post supposed to be upload on Sunday. But since am so exhausted that day and felt so lazy, so today only I updated. heheh.

Its Sunday today. Its a holiday and I supposed to sleep til noon. But, we have a plan today - Go to Tarc to ask for some information and register. So? I gotta wake up at 8am too. No different with working days =_= And even worse was, I got up at .30am. As daddy said wanna go eat dim sum.
Awww~ Its my fav! I love dim sum so muchhh~ hehehe.

Photobucket

Yea, its a place under a big tree at Sungai Buloh.

Photobucket
Look at this lil pixie. H0w cute is him :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After got home then rushed to prepared. Cause It was already 10am and I promised them I will get to the bus stop at 9am. Awww sorry guys :S
So yea, we took a bus to KL central, then take ktm to Taman Melati then take a cab to Tarc. Urghh. I really hate it, seriously.
On the way we going home, there was a guy sitting infront of me. If not mistaken, he is a Bangladesh. Awww. His hair is just like those hair wig and there were a lot of dandruff on it. OMG. It's really terrible and disgusting enough. Luckily he left after few mins. If not I could really die on the bus.

So yea, ended up we've got to Sunway Pyramid.
We were hungry like crazyyy. So headed to Sushi King. hahaha.
This time, I wasn't the one who suggested to go but Yanyee.
Cause she said she wanna eat piri piri Chicken. hahah.
So how can I don't follow? It's definitely my love!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Since Yanyee said she don't want to go home so early, so we decided to go for a movie.
There has no any nice movie to watch. But finally, we've chosen the movie, Sucker Punch.

Photobucket

Hmm..I dunno how to describe. But I think guys will like it. Cause it's like a game and there are alot of hot girls. Phewwitt~ hahaha.



Alright, I've registered in Tarc today. I don't know whether it is a right choice. But I know that's my only choice. So..just hope everything will be going so well. And I don't hope that I will feel regret for my choice.
My current feeling just can be described by the name of the poem, The road not taken. Sigh.
HAHAHAH.

Awww..The road not taken...I miss Mr.Kumar~! haha. Gonna find him someday soon ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket