Tuesday, February 8, 2011

7th Feb 2011

Today is the fifth day of CNY. In chinese known as 年初5 :)
Some of my relatives from Negeri Sembilan came to my house today.
My bro and his gf tagged along too :)

See! My bro brought their puppy too!

It's name Chocolate :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My bro.
Do I look like him? haha.

Photobucket

And his girlfriend :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

OMG. I looks damn fat in this photo.
My face looks superb round ==
angle problem angle problem. hahah

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

See, actually its just so mini. But when it with me...
lol

Photobucket

Can you spot me in the photo?? :)






Of course you can't. Cause am wasn't in the photo! haha. I was the one taking this picture. hehehe


You know what? My grandma called me today, in the early morning.

Grandma : You're not coming later?

me: Har? Go where?

Grandma : you have a bf right?

me: errr....ya? Why?

Grandma: Why don't bring him come later? Ah wei's(my cousin) bf is coming later. Bring your bf to my house to let me see later. I'll wait you all at home.


LOL. You know? My grandma kept grumbled us not to couple so young and this and that. Now she suddenly asked me to bring my bf to let him see is really shocking me. lolll.

So I gave Mr.Liu a call immediately afterward. I was like forcing him to come. hahaha

So yea...

Eventually he came! hahaha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Plus today is our One year and three months anniversary too!
So I must see him! hehee :P

Anyway, Happy One year and 3 months anni, babyyy! :D
I love youuu ♥


Alright, been to Old town for lunch before going to grandma house :)

Photobucket

We brought this gremlin along. lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

She kept move here move there and even climbed onto the table. Oh goshhh.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Reached Popo's house :))

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mr.Liu keep playing games and neglect me :(

Photobucket


Guess what?
We went to Sunway again afterward. lol. Cause Eric said wanna go watch movie and since me and hubbie have nothing to do, so we tagged along :)


Headed to Wendy's because baby say he wanna eat the potato. loll.

And since we had a littleee bit hungry, so we ordered fried chicken too. hehe.

Photobucket

Am not really enjoy it. Felt like its just spoiling my throat. So after a lil bit then I've passed it to baby. hehehe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the potato that baby said he want to eat. There has five flavour/choices. And we ordered Cheese & Cheese :)

And added on a cup of cheese with only RM1.00
we both love cheeseee :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

After few bite of the potato, I gave all to baby since I was fulled. haha
So yea, he must feel lucky that cannot go out with me always cause if he do, he will become a superb fat guy. Cause I used to pass my food to him once I felt fulled. hahaha.



Met my cousin at sushi king afterward.
Don't worry, an not eating. Just go there to meet them up. hehe

Photobucket

My cousin, which only f2 now. But his voice and outfit are much mature than the other f2 fellow. loll.

Photobucket

My cousin's bf, Eric. lol.

Photobucket

See, I bought 2 packs of Hello Kitty sweets! ♥
Cute righttt? :D

Photobucket

And I just realized that I've accidentally spoiled it :'(
Anyway, it still looks cute :D


Accompanied baby to arcade to play bball since he longg time never play it :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I suddenly felt like eating some sweet thingy.
So yea, we have been to Secret recipe :))

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't finish mine.

Photobucket

And him too. haha.

Photobucket

Bought a cake for my cousin before going back. Because today is his birthday ;D
Btw, Happy birthday :D


Aww. After today dunno when only can meet hubbie again. Miss him sial :'(

Anyway, Happy One year and three months anni to you again, babyy!

ILOVEYOU ;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket