Tuesday, February 8, 2011

6th Feb 2011

Photobucket

Alright, went to Mr.Liu's aunt's house today :)

Photobucket

They bought some kfc and some others food. But I just had my dinner before going, so i wasn't eating anything. lol.

Photobucket

Mr.Liu's skin became darker! muahaha. Cause he went to Melaka for trip for 3 days. Today only come back from there :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

His uncle. He is so humour. haha.

Photobucket

All of them were watching 下一站,幸福 with ecstasy. lolll

Photobucket

Alright, its gambling session!
But of course am not joining. Cause am really not interested with these games seriously. lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And ya, another reason is, I don't know how to play. haha.
I watched they played from beginning to the end but I still cannot really understand about the rules and so on. haha.

Photobucket

The 1st one who had been kick out from the game. haha

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this :) hehe



alright, actually I think I should write more in order those who are reading my blog will not feel boring.

hmmm...

but I really can't think anything I can add since am so tiredd. lol..
Sorry guys.

And Happy new yearr :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket