Tuesday, February 1, 2011

1st Feb 2011 @ Mid Valley, Sunway Pyramid.

Ya, I've started my new year holiday! :D

So today is the 1st day of my holiday. Since long time never eat breakfast with my family.
So went to eat 'dim sum' with them early in the morning :)

I love dim sum a lottt. ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After done my breakfast, rushed home to prepare.

Had a shopping plan with yan yee today. @ Mid Valley.
So yea, daddy send us there :)

1st stand will be red box @ The Garden. We longgggg time never sing k d.
So today must sing 99! :D

My lunch.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this is her.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bought some cream puff to eat while shopping.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She don't lemme take her photo. lol.

Photobucket

Nice thou.


Guess what? We took a bus to pyramid after a window shopped in Mid Valley. haha.
And thanksss God alottt. We just waited the bus for about 2-3 mins then got a bus. Wooo~ HAHA :D

Ady 3 months never take bus. Miss it thou. lol :)

Guess what? Baby came to Sunway at night too! :D
We didn't meet for 1 month plus d :'(
Misssss him alottttttttttttttt ♥

Went to Garden for dinner after shopped.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sigh. Shopped for a whole day. From 11am to 10pm. But I just bought a hairband, a shirt, a heel and a card reader. Thats all! oh goshhh. sigh. But I think ady enough bahz. Even not enough also have no more time for me to go buy too. lol.


k la, I think thats all for today.

Wish you all Happy New Year in advance! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket